Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy new year to you all... and to those of you who have observed, quite rightly, that I have been somewhat slack about keeping this up to date... (Tig and Kate especially) Sorry and I promise to try harder this year!

This week I have to confess to being overexcited about new windows and doors.. 16 windows and 3 new doors to be precise which are being measured on Tues and installed at some unspecified time in February and also the arrival of the crotchet and complain girls next week.... yippee!

We had christmas in the UK and I did more driving than I care to remember and then Lorna came back with me whilst P is cramming as much football as possible in!

Tomorrow I will be continuing with the removal of the old grout and mortar in the gite and hopefully will at least have the wall with the windows in it done before the measuring man arrives.... can you spot a theme here?

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a lovely christmas and new year and I hope to see some of you over here in 2011!!!

xx

1 comment:

  1. hey you! Joyeux Nouvelle Annee! zoe and I have just been reading your blog... Why didn't we do this before? It looks truly gorgeous. We were very sad not to see you over Xmas :( Ru and I have just got back from being Granny's carers for 7 days!!! Email you later with more, lots and lots of love Bryony xxxx

    ReplyDelete