Friday 18 February 2011

When I am old....I will....

I hope than when I am as old as Madame is next door (not sure but over bus pass age) that I too can stand on the back of the tractor lifting gear, like Boudicea, whilst my husband drives somewhere in his best pink jumper and then drive it home again with the wind in my hair.

Until then I will continue remorselessly pruning until my hands and shoulders ache. We hope and aspire to have it finished before the ski-ing, even now P is doing calculations that will no doubt result in his driving the whip more and the abolition of tea breaks; suddenly electric pruners seem much more appealing, then again P has cut himself twice already with the regular types having left his fingers in the way... think it best if I say nothing more now.....

Tomorrow though we might try and find Sarlat again...

Then more more more pruning.

To the tune of Dory... "Just keep pruning... pruning pruning"

No comments:

Post a Comment