Thursday 31 May 2012

And my head is going to explode...

If we can't get this (insert several non printable words) replanting forms/ customs/ INAO mess sorted out soon my head is actually going to self-detonate.

We've just noticed another problem (or six) with various bits of paperwork, and I can feel my blood pressure ascending like some kind of natty pressure cooker.

I really really hope that once and for all we can go to see the cave and get everyone singing from the same song-sheet.

I've been out hitting things with a machete in an effort to calm down, our vignes are being de-shoot-ed perhaps a little too vehemently.

And to top it off we have some sort of unspecified unidentifiable maladie which chemical D is coming to look at tomorrow..... excellent way to start the weekend! Please God can it be nothing serious, I'm not sure my arteries can take much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment