Thursday 13 December 2012

I know I know it's been a while!

Yes yes I'm sorry. I have had a slightly neurotic reason for not writing and that is my superstitious brain didn't want to go on about things until I'd heard from Agri-Mer with regards to our grant. I've had a very cross week about 6 weeks ago when we were told we couldn't replant the part we arrached last year, next year due to various antiquated reasons involving the poor beleaguered ugni-blanc grape and decided I was too cross to write about it. There would have been a lot of language.

You can see where this is going now, can't you! This afternoon we received the news that our grant is being paid into our account.

I'm now doing the dance of someone who has accomplished round 1 against the powers-that-be.

What else has happened? P has put nearly all the beams in. I have started pruning (I refuse to have to spend endless days doing it in the pissing rain). I've brought some goldfish, which currently have no names.....no-name fish are a bit sad really!

P's marathon training is going well, he ran his first accidental half-marathon last week. How one runs an accidental half marathon is beyond me! The cat had yet more urinary problems. The girls and I had our last swim in the lake on the 5th of this month.... I say swim, it really was more of an in and out.

I'm sure more things have occurred but I cant remember them, blinded as I am by my success in the grant department!

Here are a few random pictures from the last couple of months....






No comments:

Post a Comment