Wednesday 7 April 2010

Not long now...

P goes to France this weekend, probably after football me thinks. He's going to go and tirez le bois, pull the dead wood out, and start the tying in of the new growth. Also a spot of, and he's really excited about this, tractor driving! I'll go out closer to completion day.

I'm a bit apprehensive as I'll be here with still no buyer for our house whilst he gets on with over there.

P has officially declared Lula as being better after she caught a mouse today! Mind you there was no actual viewing of the actual catching of said mouse but still she made sure it was properly dead. Many times.

We complete on the 29th April at 2pm and am both excited and terrified.

Only natural I guess... just wish wish wish we had a buyer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment