Monday 26 April 2010

Tying in the vines

We've been tying in the vines for a couple of days now. The weather is beautiful and sunny and its quite hypnotic work.

I've been counting insects when bending my vines precariously, amongst much protestation from them.

So far:

1 big fat hairy caterpillar
1 green beetle
1 tiny ladybird
2 mating crane flies
a small yellow and black bug
numerous ants

I've averaging 1 break of a vine a day and its horrible when it happens and I feel like I must apologise most profusely to the vine for not giving it a chance.

We're meeting up with Helen, Dominique and Annie tomorrow to learn about tractors and answer questions.

Dominique managed to answer one of my questions earlier regarding the plastic under the eaves of the roof... the hirondelles poop... he answered with actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment