Thursday 15 July 2010

Neanderthal arms.



I've been striming for days now and suspect, quietly, that my arms are now possibly several inches longer.

The strimer has a harness but being as I am pretty short I still need to support its weight, so on the plus side I'll have enourmous biceps on my extra-long-arms.

This week has been exhausting but I can now see the wood for the trees or rather the fruit trees for the weeds! Have discovered today, whilst strimming the chickens extensive collection of pens, that we also have an apple tree and some form of plum tree to go with the walnut tree, hazlenuts, peaches, nectarines, greengage and numerous cherry trees. How does one even spell strimmer, or strimming?

Tomorrow I plan to cycle to the Lac de Gurson to see if I can get a swim in.... not sure how the french are going to react to my swearing as I try to wrestle myself into my wetsuit, maybe I'll save that spectacle for a while...?







No comments:

Post a Comment