Saturday 29 October 2011

The neighbours gardening services..

I love our neighbours, I've been gardening the last two days, removing all kinds of weeds and strimming our ditches, although I had to stop that when the strimmer became embarassingly loud. I'd had a brief conversation with madame (they are all brief!) and had explained that our lawnmower is still broken and bless her she offered to do my front garden and not only that she'd roped David into strimming down the road as well. She came, she mowed, instructed me where to put weedkiller and where to rake..

She's going to finish it tomorrow.

I have no idea how old she is but she's un-stoppable. The lovely David offered me one of their cars if I needed it as well.

I just wish I could fully express my gratitude in their own language...

And then there were those that supervised.

No comments:

Post a Comment