Thursday 10 November 2011

Wow it's all doom and gloom.

The whole Euro situation is making me more than a little bit nervous,not helped by my not fully understanding it all. I especially don't understand how the exchange rate is continuing to rise in the face of such disaster!

Politics and economics have never been my strong point.

P is back and suffering from flu, poor thing, Madame did make me laugh this week when she heard he was unwell and I implied that he is male and therefore etc etc and she stated simply "they are fragile!".

Probably best if I make no further comment.

I'm busy exposing more stonework in the gite and may even paint a radiator, it's all plodding along.

On a more exciting note we now have a lathe and I've had a go on it... pictures to follow. x

No comments:

Post a Comment