Saturday 3 December 2011

New Words for this week....

This week has been one of those weeks where my french is tested to it's not particularly large limits. I went to:

The Tresor Publique: Tax and Credit d'impots stuff.
Agri Mer: Grants for pulling up and replanting vines
The vets: The cat has worms
Phoned... arghh, Yannick the Mechanique: The starter motor is playing up.

So my vocab has grown to include intestinal worms and starter motor.... I sincerely hope that neither will become a regular part of my daily discussions.

AgriMer involved a lot of sighing, on both sides and a gathering of three employees trying to count rows of vines from a very sunny satellite photo. I could quite clearly see what was vine and what was shadow, but hey I'm not to be believed.

The vets cost money but she's now a worm-free-zone.

And the verdict from the mechanique, out tractor is "un peu fatigue"...... arn't we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment