Friday 20 January 2012

The list is not decreasing...

Well after a sudden and unexpected trip to the UK for the past 10 days, I'm back and unsurprisingly the pruning is still needing to be done. Oh if someone could invent something to allow you to be in two different places at the same time....

On the plus side I now am stocked up on 5 lovely new (well from the library) audio books and will be pruning today whilst listening to 3 men in a boat.

Before then I need to get my French language hat back on as we're off to talk to another man about some piquets... it's the numbers which always beffudle me...

P is wrestling with the thing that cuts the roots of the vine so we can get the stumps out, but still I don't think we are going to accomplish January's tasks.

Nothing new there then!

No comments:

Post a Comment