Thursday 5 January 2012

Pruning...

It's that time again and as always I'm always surprised about how slow it is! Or rather how slow I am.

It's made a little easier this year as we've arrached a large proportion of the parcel over the road. It's also easier as last year, as opposed to three (yikes) years ago, we actually knew what we were doing. My choice of "numberone" latt is so much clearer and nearly always in a sensible position.
However the downside of decent pruning means I'm having to get the pruning saw out and hack big chunks of several very thick aged vines with all too, forearm aching, frequency.

I'm going to need more audio books... am on my second run through of "The Moonstone"... we're planning a swapping session with Mr R.

P has nearly finished the doors, just trying to shave off the bits that are stopping them shutting.

All is much the same, the weather however is shocking, with rain pissing relentlessly down and turning the whole of our land into a quagmire...and the wind it is a gathering momentum.

Mind you having seen what's happening to the uk, musn't grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment