Saturday 28 April 2012

Rain.

It's been raining now for about 3 weeks non-stop. After a while you start, or rather that's a bit presumptive, I, start to feel like I'm stuck in the end of the world and I'm going crazy.

Our gardening barn has flooded, but not from anywhere obvious or easily reachable but from under the concrete at the back of it. The drive and front garden is under about 1-2 inchs of water. Everything is wet. Even the chickens are morose.

I look at the weather forecast daily and start to feel like I'm loosing my mind.... there is no end in sight and it's showing 95% chance of rain for the next 10 days.

Then again I've just seen on the TV somewhere in northern India where it rains over 2m a year ! They also mentioned a period where it rained there non-stop for 2 years.... so maybe I need to stop complaining and get a bit of perspective.

Right then I'm off to bed and maybe, just maybe, it won't be raining in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment