Wednesday 6 March 2013

Pruning and general crossness.

Well the regular, electric secateurs, pruning is done! Also the "tailler a mort"(which is an expression I approve of, it does what it says on the tin) pruning of the bit we are pulling out this year.

I'm feeling antsy this morning due largely to having to call Agri-Mer in an effort to find out if we can go and get the paperwork we need in order to start this years round of jumping through hoops. This makes me cross before the day is even begun and consequently anyone who comes across me shortly after gets the short end of the stick and I feel I need to apologise! Sorry T!

I plan to spend the afternoon planing and sanding my frustration away! Then I might start mullering my back with a spot of weeding! I've got my dungarees on specially.

And breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment