Sunday 5 February 2012

It's snowing... and some other photos.

Well I'm not sure this was ever mentioned on the weather forecast last night, but we have woken up to the deep and crisp and even stuff and I can't say I'm thrilled.

Last night we took the executive decision to not re-fuel the burner as it need's ramonage-ing so it's a bit parky, also I really don't need added complication to our travel plans.

Anyway it's pretty, damn cold, and hopefully not staying long! (Grump Grump).

The girls weren't too impressed either and insisted on breakfast in bed....



P has been very busy this week, fixing the roof on the shelter and pulling up the floor in the gite, which burns beautifully, if with a slight toxic whiff.




I think today though will be spent trying to stay warm, at least "La Grande Orange" is well prepared.


Right then,"time and ramonage wait for no man," and all that....all together now. "chim-chiminee, chim chiminee..chim chim chereee...".

I think the cold might be addling my already addled brain. Hope you all are warm and safe.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment